1. X. Zhou, J. Lan, G. Liu,* K. Deng, Y. Liang, G. Nie, J. Yu,* and L. Zhi,* “Facet-mediated photodegradation of organic dye over hematite architectures by visible light,” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 178-182.
2. K. Lv, B. Cheng, J. Yu,* and G. Liu,* “Fluorine ions-mediated morphology control of anatase TiO2 with enhanced photocatalytic activity,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2012, 14, 5349-5362.
3. G. Zhang, D. Zhao, Y. Feng, B. Zhang, D. Su, G. Liu, and B. Xu,* “ Pt-on-Au nanostructures: how Pt gets more active with downsizing Au particle,” ACS Nano 2012, 6, 2226-2236.
4. J. Lan, X. Zhou, G. Liu,* J. Yu, J. Zhang, L. Zhi,* and G. Nie,* “Enhancing photocatalytic activity of one-dimensional KNbO3 nanowires by Au nanoparticles under ultraviolet and visible-light,” Nanoscale 2011, 3, 5161-5167.
5. J. Zhou, Y. Cheng, J. Yu,* and G. Liu,* “Hierarchically porous calcined lithium/aluminum layered double hydroxides: facile synthesis and enhanced adsorption towards fluoride in water,” J. Mater. Chem. 2011, 21, 19353-19361.
6. P. Madhusudan, J. Ran, J. Zhang, J. Yu,* and G. Liu,* “Novel urea assisted hydrothermal synthesis of hierarchical BiVO4/Bi2O2CO3 nanocomposites with enhanced visible-light photocatalytic activity,” Appl. Catal. B 2011, 110, 286-295.
7. G. Dai, J. Yu,* and G. Liu,* “Synthesis and enhanced visible-light photoelectrocatalytic activity of p-n junction BiOI/TiO2 nanotube arrays,” J. Phys. Chem. C 2011, 115, 7339–7346.
8. Z. Xu, J. Yu,* and G. Liu,* “Enhancement of ethanol electrooxidation on plasmonic Au/TiO2 nanotube arrays,” Electrochem. Commun. 2011, 13, 1260-1263.
9. J. Yu,* T. Ma, G. Liu,* and B. Cheng, “Enhanced photocatalytic activity of bimodal mesoporous titania powders by C60 modification,” Dalton Trans. 2011, 40, 6635-6644.
10. Y. Feng, G. Zhang, J. Ma, G. Liu, and B. Xu,* “Carbon-supported Pt^Ag nanostructures as cathode catalysts for oxygen reduction reaction,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2011, 13, 3863-3872.
11. Y. Cui, C. Wang,* S. Wu, G. Liu, F. Zhang, and T. Wang, “Lotus-root-like NiO nanosheets and flower-like NiO microspheres: synthesis and magnetic properties,” CrystEngComm 2011, 13, 4930-4934.
12. X. Mao, H. Yang, X. Zhou, C. Wang, Y. Wang, Y. Yang, C. Wang, and G. Liu,* “Straight and branched goethite topology by oriented attachment at high pH,” Cryst. Growth Des. 2010, 10, 504-509.
13. H. Yang, X. Mao, Y. Guo, D. Wang, G. Ge, R. Yang, X. Qiu, Y. Yang, C. Wang, Y. Wang,* and G. Liu,* “Porous a-Fe2O3 nanostructures with branched topology: growth, formation mechanism, and properties,” CrystEngComm 2010, 12, 1842-1849.
14. X. Zhou, H. Yang, C. Wang, X. Mao, Y. Wang, Y. Yang and G. Liu,* “Visible-light induced photocatalytic degradation of rhodamine B on one-dimensional iron oxide particles,” J. Phys. Chem. C 2010, 114, 17051-17061.
15. H. Yang, X. Zhou, T. Tang, X. Qi, C. Wang, J. Lan, Y. Wang, Y. Yang*, and G. Liu,* “Anisotropic growth of multitwinned goethite particles by oriented aggregation,” CrystEngComm 2010, 12, 4007–4011.
16. Y. Hong, K. Sun, K. Han, G. Liu, and B. Xu,* “Comparison of catalytic combustion of carbon monoxide and formaldehyde over Au/ZrO2 catalysts,” Catal. Today 2010, 158, 415–422
17. Y. Feng, J. Ma, G. Zhang, G. Liu, and B. Xu,* “Dealloyed carbon-supported PtAg nanostructures: Enhanced electrocatalytic activity for oxygen reduction reaction,” Electrochem. Comm. 2010, 12, 1191-1194.
18. J. Rodriguez,* P. Liu, M. Prez, G. Liu, and J. Hrbek, “Destruction of SO2 on Au and Cu nanoparticles dispersed on MgO(100) and CeO2(111),” J. Phys. Chem. A 2010, 114, 3802-3810.
19. F.M. Michel,* L. Ehm, S.M. Antao, P.L. Lee, P.J. Chupas, G. Liu, D.R. Strongin, M.A.A. Schoonen, B.L. Phillips, and J.B. Parise, “The structure of ferrihydrite, a nanocrystalline material,” Science 2007, 316, 1726-1729.
20. J.A. Rodriguez,* G. Liu, T. Jirsak, J. Hrbek, Z.P. Chang, J. Dvorak, and A. Maiti, “Activation of gold on titania: adsorption and reaction of SO2 on Au/TiO2(110),” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2002, 124, 5242-5250.