1. Yanping Ding, Shishuai Su, Ruirui Zhang, Leihou Shao, Yinlong Zhang, Bin Wang, Yiye Li, Long Chen, Qun Yu, Yan Wu*, Guangjun Nie*. Precision combination therapy for triple negative breast cancer via biomimetic polydopamine polymer core-shell nanostructures.Biomaterials,2017, 113,243-252.
2. Shishuai Su, Yanping Ding, Yiye Li, Yan Wu*, Guangjun Nie*. Integration of photothermal therapy and synergistic chemotherapy by a porphyrin self-assembled micelle confers chemosensitivity in triplenegative breast cancer. Biomaterials, 2016,80,169-178.
3. Xiongwei Deng, Yihui Wang, Fang Zhang, Zhaoxia Yin, Qin Hu, Xiangqian Xiao, Zhixiang Zhou, Yan Wu,* Wang Sheng*, Yi Zeng. Acidic pH-induced charge-reversal nanoparticles for accelerated endosomal escape and enhanced microRNA modulation in cancer cells. Chemical Communications, 2016,52, 3243-3246.
4. Caiyan Zhao, Hongzhang Deng, Jing Xu, Shuyi Li, Lin Zhong, Leihou Shao, Yan Wu*, Xing-jie Liang*.“Sheddable” PEG-lipid to balance the contradiction of PEGylation between long circulation and poor uptake. Nanoscale, 2016, 6, 10832-10842.
5. Shishuai Su, Yanhua Tian, Yiye Li,Yanping Ding, Tianjiao Ji, Meiyu Wu, Yan Wu,* Guangjun Nie* .“Triple-Punch” Strategy for Triple Negative Breast Cancer Therapy with Minimized Drug Dosage and Improved Antitumor Efficacy. ACSNANO, 2015, 9,1367-1378.
6. Xiongwei Deng, Minjun, Jiakun Zhang, Kelei Hu, Zhaoxia Yin, Zhixiang Zhou, Xiangqian Xiao, Yishu Yang, Wang Sheng *,Yan Wu*, Yi Zeng. Hyaluronic acid-chitosan nanoparticles for co-delivery of MiR-34a and doxorubicin in therapy against triple negative breast cancer. Biomaterials,2014, 35,4333-4344.
7. Shengliang Li, Kelei Hu, Weipeng Cao, Yun Sun, Wang Sheng, Feng Li, Yan Wu* , Xing-Jie Liang*. pH-responsive biocompatible fluorescent polymer nanoparticles based on phenylboronic acid for intracellular imaging and drug delivery. Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 13701-13709.
8. Liming Hu*, Yun Sun, Shengliang Li, Xiaoli Wang, Kelei Hu, Lirong Wang, Xingjie Liang, Yan Wu*. Multifunctional carbon dots with high quantum yield for imaging and gene delivery. CARBON, 2014, 67, 508 - 513.
9. Xin Nie, Jiakun Zhang, b Qing Xu, Xiaoguang Liu, Yaping Li, Yan Wu* , Chunying Chen*. Targeting peptide iRGD-conjugated amphiphilic chitosan-co-PLA/DPPE drug delivery system for enhanced tumor therapy. J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014, 2, 3232-3242.5.
10. Shishuai Su, Hai Wang, Xiaoguang Liu, Yan Wu*, Guangjun Nie*. iRGD-coupled responsive fluorescent nanogel for targeted drug delivery. Biomaterials, 2013, 34,3523-3533.
11. Minjun Cao,Xiongwei Deng,Shishuai Su,Fang Zhang,Xiangqian Xiao,Qin Hu,Yongwei Fu,Burton B. Yang, Yan Wu*, Wang Sheng*, Yi Zeng. Protamine sulfate–nanodiamond hybrid nanoparticles as a vector for MiR-203 restoration in esophageal carcinoma cells. Nanoscale, 2013, 5, 12120 -12125.
12. Nan Wu , Min Li, Zhi-Ting Chen, Xiao-Bing Zhang, Hui-Zhan Liu1, Zhou Li,Wei-Wei Guo, Li-Dong Zhao, Li-Li Ren1, Jia-Nan Li, Hai-Jin Yi, Dong Han,Wei-Yan Yang, Yan Wu*, Shi-Ming Yang*. In Vivo Delivery of Atoh1 Gene to Rat Cochlea Using a Dendrimer-Based Nanocarrier. J. Biomed. Nanotechnol., 2013, 9,1736-1745.
13.Yun Sun, Weipeng Cao, Shengliang Li, Shubin Jin, Kelei Hu, Liming Hu, Yuanyu Huang,Xueyun Gao, Yan Wu*, Xing-Jie Liang*. Ultrabright and Multicolorful Fluorescence of Amphiphilic Polyethyleneimine Polymer Dots for Efficiently Combined Imaging and Therapy. SCIENTIFIC REPORTS,2013, 3, 3036-3041.
14. Siyuan Han, Yuexian Liu, Xin Nie, Qing Xu, Fang Jiao, Wei Li, Yuliang Zhao, Yan Wu *, Chunying Chen*. Efﬁcient Delivery of Antitumor Drug to the Nuclei of Tumor Cells by Amphiphilic Biodegradable Poly( L-Aspartic Acid-co-Lactic Acid)/DPPE Co-Polymer Nanoparticles, Small, 2012, 8,1596-1606.
15. Qing Xu, Yuexian Liu, Shishuai Su, Wei Li, Chunying Chen*, Yan Wu*. Anti-tumor activity of paclitaxel through dual- targeting carrier of cyclic RGD and transferrin conjugated hyperbranched copolymer nanoparticles, Biomaterials, 2012, 33, 1627-1639.
16. Yan Wu, Fang Jiao, Siyuan Han, Tengfei Fan, Ying Liu, Wei Li, Liming Hu, Yuliang Zhao, Chunying Chen*. Construction of amphiphilic copolymer nanoparticles based on hyperbranched Poly (Amine-Ester) and 1,2-Dipalmitoyl-Sn-Glycero-3-Phosphoethanolamine as drug carriers for cancer therapy. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine,2011,7,945-954.