(1) Ying Liu，Chunying Chen，Pengxu Qian，Xuefei Lu，Baoyun Sun，Xiao Zhang，Liming Wang，Xingfa Gao，Han Li，Zhiyun Chen，Jinglong Tang，Weijie Zhang，Jinquan Dong，Ru Bai，Peter E Lobie，Qingfa Wu，Suling Liu，Huafeng Zhang，Feng Zhao, Max S Wicha, Tao Zhu, Zhao Yuliang. Gd-metallofullerenol nanomaterial as non-toxic breast cancer, stem cell-specific inhibitor. Nature Communications, 2015, 6: 5988.
(2) Ying Liu, Chunying Chen. Role of Nanotechnology in HIV/AIDS Vaccine Development. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2016, 10.1016/j.addr.2016.02.010.
(3) Ying Liu, Yuliang Zhao, Baoyun Sun, Chunying Chen. Understanding the Toxicity of Carbon Nanotubes. Accounts of Chemical Research, 2013, 46(3):702-713.
(4) Jing Liu, Pengyang Wang, Xiao Zhang, Liming Wang, Wang Dongliang, Gu Zhanjun, Tang Jinglong, Guo Mengyu, Cao Mingjing, Zhou Huige, Liu Ying*, Chen Chunying. Rapid Degradation and High Renal Clearance of Cu3BiS3 Nanodots for Efficient Cancer Diagnosis and Photothermal Therapy in Vivo. ACS Nano, 2016, DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.6b00745.
(5) Huige Zhou, Xiaoyang Hou, Ying Liu*, Tianming Zhao, Qiuyu Shang, Jinglong Tang, Jing Liu, Yuqing Wang, Qiuchi Wu, Zehao Luo, Hui Wang, Chunying Chen. Superstable Magnetic Nanoparticles in Conjugation with Near-Infrared Dye as a Multimodal Theranostic Platform. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces, 2016, 8(7): 4424-4433.
(6) Jinglong Tang, Zhiyun Chen, Baoyun Sun, Jinquan Dong, Jing Liu, Huige Zhou, Liming Wang, Ru Bai, Qing Miao, Yuliang Zhao, Chunying Chen, Ying Liu*. Polyhydroxylated fullerenols regulate macrophage for cancer adoptive immunotherapy and greatly inhibit the tumor metastasis. Nanomedicine, 2015, DOI: 10.1016/j.nano.2015.11.021.
(7) Kelei Hu, Huige Zhou, Ying Liu*, Zhu Liu, Jing Liu, Jinglong Tang, Jiayang Li, Jiakun Zhang, Wang Sheng, Yuliang Zhao, Yan Wu*, Chunying Chen*, Hyaluronic acid functional amphipathic and redox-responsive polymer particles for the co-delivery of doxorubicin and cyclopamine to eradicate breast cancer cells and cancer stem cells. Nanoscale, 2015, 7(18): 8607-8618.
(8) Xuefei Lu, Tao Zhu, Chunying Chen, Ying Liu*, Right or left: the role of nanoparticles in pulmonary diseases. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2014, 15(10): 17577-17600.
(9) Zhiyun Chen#，Ying Liu# (co-first author)，Baoyun Sun, Han Li, Jinquan Dong, Lijuan Zhang, Liming Wang, Peng Wang, Yuliang Zhao, Chunying Chen. Polyhydroxylated Metallofullerenols Stimulate IL-1 beta Secretion of Macrophage through TLRs/MyD88/NF-kappa B Pathway and NLRP3 Inflammasome Activation. Small, 2014, 10(12):2362-2372.
(10) Yuexian Liu, Peng Wang, Yue Wang, Zhening Zhu, Fang Lao, Xuefeng Liu, Wenshu Cong, Chunying Chen, Yan Gao, Liu, Ying*. The influence on cell cycle and cell division by various cadmium-containing quantum dots. Small, 2013, 9(14): 2440-2451.
(11) Xuefei Lu#, Ying Liu# (co-first author), Xiangjun Kong, Peter E Lobie, Chunying Chen, Tao Zhu. Nanotoxicity: A Growing Need for Study in the Endocrine System. Small, 2013, 9(9-10): 1654-1671.
(12) Zhiyun Chen, Ruoqing Mao, Ying Liu*. Fullerenes for Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy: Preparation, Biological and Clinical Perspectives. Current Drug Metabolism, 2012, 13(8): 1035-1045.
(13) Zhiyun Chen, Lijing Ma, Chunying Chen, Ying Liu*. Applications of Functionalized Fullerenes in Tumor Theranostics. Theranostics, 2012, 2(3): 238-250.
(14) Yang Li#, Ying Liu# (co-first author), Yujian Fu, Taotao Wei, Laurent Guyader Le, Ge Gao, Ru-Shi Liu*, Yan-Zhong Chang*, Chunying Chen*. The triggering of apoptosis in macrophages by pristine graphene through the MAPK and TGF-beta signaling pathways. Biomaterials, 2012, 33(2): 402-411.
(15) Liming Wang#, Ying Liu# (co-first author), Wei Li, Xiumei Jiang, Yinglu Ji, Xiaochun Wu, Ligeng Xu, Yang Qiu, Kai Zhao, Taotao Wei, Yufeng Li, Yuliang Zhao, Chunying Chen. Selective Targeting of Gold Nanorods at the Mitochondria of Cancer Cells: Implications for Cancer Therapy. Nano Letters, 2011, 11(2):772-780.
(16) Ying Liu，Fang Jiao, Yang Qiu, Wei Li, Fang Lao, Guoqiang Zhou, Baoyun Sun, Genmei Xing, Jinquan Dong, Yuliang Zhao, Zhifang Chai, Chunying Chen, The effect of Gd@C82(OH)22 nanoparticles on the release of Th1/Th2 cytokines and induction of TNF-alpha mediated cellular immunity. Biomaterials, 2009, 30(23-24): 3934-3945.
(17) Ying Liu, Fang Jiao, Yang Qiu, Wei Li, Ying Qu, Chixia Tian, Yufeng Li, Ru Bai, Fang Lao, Yuliang Zhao, Zhifang Chai, Chunying Chen, Immunostimulatory properties and enhanced TNF-alpha mediated cellular immunity for tumor therapy by C60(OH)20 nanoparticles. Nanotechnology, 2009, 20(41): 415102.
(18) Yang Qiu, Ying Liu, Liming Wang, et al. Surface Chemistry and Aspect Ratio Mediated Cellular Uptake of Au Nanorods. Biomaterials, 2010, 31: 7606-19.
(19) Weiwei He, Ying Liu, Jinshan Yuan, et al. Au@Pt Nanostructures as Oxidase and Peroxidase Mimetics for Use in Immunoassays. Biomaterials, 2011; 32: 1139-47.
(20) Fang Jiao, Ying Liu, Ying Qu, et al. Studies on anti-tumor and antimetastatic activities of fullerenol in a mouse breast cancer model. Carbon, 2010, 48: 2231-43.
(21) Ligeng Xu, Ying Liu, Ru Bai, et al. Applications and toxicological issues surrounding nanotechnology in the food industry. Pure Applied Chem, 2010; 82:349-72.
(22) Jiangxue Wang, Ying Liu, Fang Jiao, et al. Time-dependent Translocation and Potential Impairment on Central Nervous System by Intranasally Instilled TiO2 Nanoparticles. Toxicology, 2008; 254: 82-90.