1. Yanfang Wang, Dongliang Chen, Xiong Yin, PengXu, Fan Wu* and Meng He*, "Hybrid of MoS2 and Reduced Graphene Oxide: A Lightweight and Broadband Electromagnetic Wave Absorber", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 7 (2015), 26226?26234
2. Hui Li*, Meng He* and Ze Zhang, "Image definition evaluation functions for X-ray crystallography: A new perspective on the phase problem", ActaCryst. A, 71 (2015) 526–533.
3. Xiong Yin, YanjunGuo, ZhaoshengXue, PengXu, Meng He*, and Bin Liu*, "Performance enhancement of perovskite-sensitized mesoscopic solar cells using Nb-doped TiO2 compact layer", Nano Research, 2015, 8(6): 1997–2003.
4. Shuai Jiang, Xiong Yin, Juntao Zhang, Xiaoyang Zhu, Jianye Li* and Meng He*, "Vertical Ultrathin MoS2 Nanosheets on a Flexible Substrate as an Efficient Counter Electrode for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells", Nanoscale, 7(2015) 10459–10464.
5. Wantao Liu, Yanyan Fang, PengXu, Yuan Lin, Xiong Yin*, Guangshi Tang*, and Meng He*, “Two-Step Electrochemical Synthesis of Polypyrrole/Reduced GrapheneOxide Composites as Efficient Pt-free Counter Electrode for Plastic Dye-sensitized Solar Cells”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 6 (2014) 16249?16256.
6. Juntao Zhang, Meng He, Nianqing Fu, Jianye Li* and Xiong Yin*, “Facile One-step Synthesis of Highly Branched ZnO Nanostructures on Titanium Foil for Flexible Dye-sensitized Solar Cells”, Nanoscale, 6 (2014) 4211–4216.
7. Xiong Yin, Fan Wu, Nianqing Fu, Jing Han, Dongliang Chen, PengXu, Meng He* and Yuan Lin*, “Facile Synthesis of PEDOT Film via Solid State Polymerization as High-Performance Pt-Free Counter Electrodes for Plastic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 5(2013) 8423-8429.
8. Shuai Jiang, Juntao Zhang, Xiaoying Qi, Meng He*, Jianye Li*, “Large-area synthesis of diameter-controllable porous single crystal gallium nitride micro/nano-tube arrays”, CrystEngComm 15 (2013), 9837–9840.
9. Meng He*, Hiroki Okudera, Arndt Simon, J. K?hler, Shifeng Jin, and Xiaolong Chen, “Structure of Li4B2O5: High-temperature monoclinic and low-temperature orthorhombic forms”, J. Solid State Chem. 197 (2013) 466–470.
10. Juntao Zhang, TengfeiXu, Meng He* and Jianye Li*, “Millimeter-Sized Single Crystalline ZnO Networks Composed of Nanostructures”, CrystEngComm. 15 (2013) 5398–5402 (cover).