1. Drescher CW, Green A, Fang QJ, Schummer M, O’Briant K, Bergan L, Martin DB, Knudsen B, Urban N, McIntosh MW. N-glycoprotein cell surface capture proteomics identifies FOLR-1 as a promising target for molecular imaging of ovarian cancer. Clinical Cancer Research (submitted).
2. Kani K, Faca VM, Hughes L, Zhang W, Fang QJ, Shahbaba B, Katz JE, Luethy R, Erde J, Schmidt J, Pitteri SJ, Zhang Q, Gross M, Tibshirani R, Plevrits SK, McIntosh MW. Jain A, Hanash S, Agus DB, Mallick P. Quantitative Proteomic profiling identifies protein correlates to EGFR kinase inhibition. Mol Cancer Ther. 2012 Mar 21.
3. Fang QJ, Kani K, Faca VM, Zhang WX, Zhang Q, Jain A, Hanash S, Agus DB, McIntosh MW and Mallick P. (submitted). Impact of protein stability, cellular localization and abundance on proteomic detection of tumor-derived proteins in plasma. PLoS One 6(7):e23090. Epub 2011 Jul 29.
4. May DH, Law W , Fitzgibbon MP, Fang QJ and McIntosh MW (2009). Software Platform for Rapidly Creating Computational Tools for Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteomics. J. Proteome Res., Vol 8 (6), pp 3212–3217.
5. Fang QJ, Strand A, Law W, Faca VM, Fitzgibbon MP, Hamel N, Houle B, Liu X, May DH, Poschmann G, Roy L, Stuhler K, Ying W, Zhang J, Zheng Z, Bergeron JJ, Hanash S, He F, Leavitt BR, Meyer HE, Qian X, McIntosh MW (2009). Brain-specific proteins decline in the cerebrospinal fluid of humans with Huntington's Disease. Molecular and Cellular Proteomics Vol 8(3):451-66.
6. Fang QJ and Shortle D (2006) Protein refolding in silico with atom-based statistical potentials and conformational search using a simple genetic algorithm. Journal of Molecular Biology Vol 359:1456-1467.
7. Fang QJ and Shortle D (2005) Enhanced sampling near the native conformation using statistical potentials for local side-chain and backbone interactions Proteins: Structure, Function, and Genetics Vol60: 97-102.
8. Fang QJ and Shortle D (2005) A consistent set of statistical potentials for quantifying local side-chain and backbone interactions Proteins: Structure, Function, and Genetics Vol 60:90-96.
9. Fang QJ and Shortle D (2003) Prediction of protein structure by emphasizing local-sidechain/backbone interactions in ensembles of turn fragments Proteins: Structure, Function, and Genetics Vol 53: 486-490.