1. Hai Wang, Zan Gao, Xuanyou Liu, Pranay Agarwal, Shuting Zhao, Daniel W. Conroy, Jianhua Yu, Christopher P. Jaroniec, Zhenguo Liu, Xiongbin Lu, Xiaodong Li, Xiaoming He.Targeted production of reactive oxygen species in mitochondria to overcome cancer drug resistance. Nature Communications. 2018, 9, 562. (Highly cited paper)
2. Hai Wang, Pranay Agarwal, Shuting Zhao, Jianhua Yu, Xiongbin Lu, Xiaoming He. A biomimetichybrid nanoplatform for encapsulation and precisely controlled delivery of therasnostic agents. Nature Communications. 2016, 6, 10081
3. Hai Wang, Pranay Agarwal, Shuting Zhao, Jianhua Yu, Xiongbin Lu, Xiaoming He. A Near-Infrared Laser-Activated “Nanobomb” for Breaking the Barriers to MicroRNA Delivery.Advanced Materials. 2016, 28, 347-355He, X. Enhanced cancer therapy with cold-controlled drug release and photothermal warming enabled by one nanoplatform. Biomaterials 2018; 180: 265-278
4. Hai Wang, Yan Wu, Ruifang Zhao, and Guangjun Nie. Engineering the Assemblies ofBiomaterial Nanocarriers for Delivery of Multiple Theranostic Agents with Enhanced AntitumorEfficacy.Advanced Materials. 2013, 25，1616-22
5. Hai Wang, Pranay Agarwal, Yichao Xiao, Hao Peng, Shuting Zhao, Xuanyou Liu, Shenghua Zhou, Jianrong Li, Zhenguo Liu, Xiaoming He.A Nano-In-Micro System for Enhanced Stem CellTherapy of Ischemic Diseases. ACS Central Science. 2017, 3， 875-885
6. Wei Rao#, Hai Wang#, Jianfeng Han, Shuting Zhao, Jenna Dumbleton, Pranay Agarwal, Wujie Zhang, Gang Zhao, Jianhua Yu, Debra L Zynger, Xiongbin Lu, Xiaoming He*. Chitosan-Decorated Doxorubicin-Encapsulated Nanoparticle Targets and Eliminates Tumor Reinitiating Cancer Stem-Like Cells. ACS Nano. 2015, 9:5725-40.
7. Pranay Agarwal#, Hai Wang#, Mingrui Sun, Jiangsheng Xu, Shuting Zhao, Zhenguo Liu, Keith J Gooch, Yi Zhao, Xiongbin Lu, Xiaoming He*. Microfluidics Enabled Bottom-Up Engineering of 3D Vascularized Tumor for Drug Discovery. ACS Nano. 2017, 11, 6691-6702
8. Hai Wang, Pranay Agarwal, Gang Zhao, Guang Ji, Christopher M. Jewell, John P. Fisher, Xiongbin Lu, Xiaoming He*. Overcoming Ovarian Cancer Drug Resistance with a Cold Responsive Nanomaterial. ACS Central Science. 2018, 4, 567-581.
9. Feng Li#, Xiao Zhao#, Hai Wang#, Ruifang Zhao, Tianjiao Ji, He Ren, Gregory J Anderson, Guangjun Nie, Jihui Hao*. Multiple Layer-by-Layer Lipid-Polymer Hybrid Nanoparticles for Improved FOLFIRINOX Chemotherapy in Pancreatic Tumor Models.Advanced Functional Materials.2015, 25, 788-798.
10. Hai Wang,Pranay Agarwal, Shuting Zhao, Jianhua Yu, Xiongbin Lu, and Xiaoming He*. Combined Cancer Therapy with Hyaluronan-Decorated Fullerene-Silica Multifunctional Nanoparticles to Target Cancer Stem-Like Cells.Biomaterials.2016, 62-73.
11. Hai Wang, Ying Zhao,Yan Wu, Yu-lin Hu, Kaihui Nan, Guangjun Nie, Hao Chen. Enhanced anti-tumor efficacy by co-delivery of doxorubicin and paclitaxel with amphiphilic methoxy PEG-PLGA copolymer nanoparticles. Biomaterials. 2011, 32:8281-90. (Highly cited paper)
12. Hai Wang, Pranay Agarwal, Shuting Zhao, Ronald X Xu, Jianhua Yu, Xiongbin Lu, Xiaoming He. Hyaluronic acid-decorated dual responsive nanoparticles of Pluronic F127, PLGA, and chitosan for targeted co-delivery of doxorubicin and irinotecan to eliminate cancer stem-like cells. Biomaterials. 2015, 72:74-89.