1. J. Gong, P. K. Jain*. Room-Temperature Superionic-Phase Nanocrystals Synthesized with a Twinned Lattice. Nature Communications, 2019, 10, 3285. (Nature Communications Editors’ highlight on recent research on Inorganic and Physical Chemistry)
2. J. Gong, R. Newman, M. Engel, M. Zhao, F. Bian, S. Glotzer*, Z. Tang*. Shape-Dependent Ordering of Gold Nanocrystals into Large-Scale Superlattices, Nature Communications, 2017, 8, 14038.
3. J. Gong, N. Steinsultz, M. Ouyang*. Nanodiamond-Based Nanostructures for Coupling Nitrogen-Vacancy Centres to Metal Nanoparticles and Semiconductor Quantum Dots. Nature Communications, 2016, 7, 11820. (Selected as Featured Image by Nature Communications; Reported by ScienceDaily, AZO Nano, Transcedo, Microscopy and Analysis, etc.)
4. J. Gong, F. Zhou, Z. Li, Z. Tang*. Controlled Synthesis of Non-epitaxially Grown Pd@Ag Core-shell Nanocrystals of Interesting Optical Performance. Chemical Communications, 2013, 49, 4379-4381.
5. J. Gong, F. Zhou, Z. Li, Z. Tang*. Synthesis of Au@Ag Core-Shell Nanocubes Containing Varying Shaped Cores and Their Localized Surface Plasmon Resonances. Langmuir, 2012, 28, 8959-8964.
6. J. Gong, G. Li, Z. Tang*. Self-assembly of Noble Metal Nanocrystals: Fabrication, Optical property, and Application. Nano Today, 2012, 7, 564-585.